01. The Struggles of Staying Motivated with Astral Riles
This episode introduces Nache’s very good friend and fiber artist, Astral Riles. She will be on future episodes to discuss the challenges and opportunities of working a side hustle.
Astral talks about:
- How she’s having a hard time staying motivated
- She reveals how much she’s made selling fiber art on Etsy
- To get her products on shelves she reaches out to local store owners
- Discusses the realities of working shows
The stores that carry her products:
Articles Astral has been featured in:
Our tips for staying motivated:
- Take time to reflect on what has gone right in the last year. Write it down.
- Whatever works in your business keep doing. If a product sells, keep selling it!
- Surround yourself with positive people.
Facebook: Astral Riles
Podcast: Studio 78
Free Organization Sheets
It's time to make space for the things you love! These free sheets will help you determine how you're currently spending your time and help you plan your time in the future.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.