111. How an Artist and Poet Built an Intentional Creative Business with Millions of Followers
Morgan Harper Nichols is an artist and poet whose work is inspired by real life interactions and stories. Morgan spent the first couple of years of her professional life as a college admission counselor, and then, as a full-time touring singer-songwriter and musician. It was on the road that she cultivated her curiosity and passion for writing, art, and design and slowly began to share her work online.
In this episode, Nicole discusses lessons learned from freelancing, the moment she realized she needed another avenue for income, why followers don’t always equal dollars, the journey to creating Garden24, the importance of connecting with your audience, why she prefers purchasing wholesale, and how she stays organized.
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- SKILLSHARE COURSE: How to Organize Your Life To Make Time For Your Passion(s)
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- COURSE: Organization and Time Management Techniques to Become a Productive Entrepreneur
- I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy to use automations.
- Love my audiograms. Check out Wavve.
- All Along You Were Blooming [poetry book]
- Entrepreneur on Fire [podcast]
- Google Drive
- Procreate [app]
- Adobe Sketch [app]
- Adobe Fresco [app]
- Kyle Webster [Brush Creator]
- GoodNotes 5 [app]
- How you can take action [FB] [IG]
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.