113. Cultivating a Crochet Business via Community, Authenticity, and Creating an Experience
Toni Lipsey is the designer and instructor behind TL Yarn Crafts (TLYC). TLYC was born in 2013 out of her desire to build a community around her craft and share her excitement and experiences with other creatives. She educates through her YouTube channel, shares tips via her blog, and creates and sells beautiful crochet patterns for all skill levels.
In this episode, Toni shares how she diversifies her income selling digital products on various platforms, how and why she made the decision to go full-time with her business, and the importance of getting paid properly. We also discuss the impact of the pandemic on her business and how to appropriately support minority businesses.
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- SKILLSHARE COURSE: How to Organize Your Life To Make Time For Your Passion(s)
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy to use automations.
|Say thanks with a cup of joe!|
Click here to buy me a cup of coffee!!
Thanks in advance!
TL Yarn Crafts
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.