114. How to Be Intentional with Your Income and Brand
Photographer and Interior Designer Shakira Hunt–based in Wilmington, DE–has a background in architecture, interiors, and photography which gives her a unique perspective on project work and the finished product. Recently, stepping into full-time entrepreneurship, Shakira focuses on capturing the culture and essence of community within brands and organizations.
In this episode, Shakira discusses how feeling unfulfilled in her corporate job led to her taking steps to go full-time as a photographer and interior designer. We discuss the importance of community, having a website, and being intentional with how much money you want to make. We also chat about the importance of a diverse brand and how she provides creative direction to her clients.
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- COURSES: Check out my new Skillshare course on Milanote!
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy-to-use automations.
|Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
- Tamera Darden [DC based branding and product photographer]
- Canon 80D
- Canon 6D Mark II
- Canon 85/1.2L
- Sigma 35mm F1.4
- Canon EF 50mm F/1.4
- Adobe Lightroom
- Calendly [calendar booking]
- Google Calendar
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.