118. Believe in Yourself and Your Business—Just Start
Chandra Osann is the owner of Big Girl Press. She sells hand lettered stickers, digital prints, and apparel. She is a creative who uses her passion for words and lettering to uplift, inspire, and empower others, whether it be through quotes, Scripture, or illustration.
In this episode, Chandra discusses why she decided to open up an Etsy shop in 2020 to sell hand-lettered products. We discuss her research process, product selection, and the process of choosing a print company. She chats about getting help from others and the importance of having a positive mindset and believing in yourself.
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- COURSES: Check out my new Skillshare course on Milanote!
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy-to-use automations.
|Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel!|
- Nancy Douyon [Branding Course]
- Lafe Taylor [illustrator]
- Printful [on-demand printer]
- Printify [on-demand printer]
- Etsy [online marketplace where you can sell your products]
- Society 6 [print on-demand online marketplace]
- Google Calendar
- StickerApp [sticker printer]
- StickerGiant [sticker printer]
- VinylDisorder [sticker printer]
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.