119. Making Hard Business and Life Choices During the Pandemic
Remember Alana Rivera from episode 84 of the Studio 78 Podcast? She’s back!! If you haven’t listened to that episode, Alana started her natural body care line, Etta + Billie, back in 2009. She infuses some of the yummiest food smells—lavender, grapefruit, bergamot—into delicious body care products. I asked her to come on again to discuss what she’s been doing to stay afloat during the pandemic.
In this episode, Alana discusses why she chose to move her life and business from San Francisco to Ventura. She walks us through the challenges of reestablishing business connections in a new city virtually, doing a risk assessment when it came to sending her son to childcare, and overcoming supply chain issues. We also discuss the importance of constantly communicating with your customers, making tough personnel decisions, and tips for mentally staying afloat during these unusual times.
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- COURSES: Check out my new Skillshare course on Milanote!
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy-to-use automations.
|Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Etta + Billie
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.