123. Setting Goals for 2021 + Journal Notebooks + Email Funnel Tips
Nache Snow is ending the year by chatting with Monique Malcolm of Pimp Your Brilliance. We discuss what we thought we were going to accomplish in 2020 and what really happened. We also reflect on what we learned about ourselves during the pandemic and the importance of doing what you want to do and figuring out how you want to show up.
Some of our goals include making and selling our physical and digital planners. We have a robust discussion on what’s being done in that space and what we need to do in 2021, like creating video funnels. Monique provides us with her super-secret funnel framework.
We recommend the following action items to prepare for 2021: create a vision board, set up your Good, Better, Best Goals (GBB), audit your expenses, and make a profit stacking sheet.
11:03 Nache and Monique chat about their backgrounds
14:15 What we thought was going to happen in 2020 (syke!); and what really happened
25:12 Inspirational talk for the businesses that didn’t get momentum in 2020; getting over FOMO
35:16 Hello 2021, setting goals for 2021
48:05 Action steps to plan and accomplish goals in 2021
55:32 We chat about digital products
1:01:51 Monique Malcolm breaks down the importance of funnels
We have two 2021 challenges for you!
- Create a vision board
- Create a funnel
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- SKILLSHARE COURSE: How to Organize Your Life To Make Time For Your Passion(s)
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy to use automations.
- S78: 85. Don’t Let Fear Have all The Fun—Take Action (Learn about Monique)
- S78: 100. Get Ready for 2020: Goals, Pricing, Vision Boards, Accountability & Health
- Clubhouse app – Look us up! – iPhone Only (audio chat app)
- Studio 78 Podcast is on Audible!
- S78: 112. Resilience: A Hysterectomy, A Move, and A Divorce
- The Life Cleanse Journal (Nache’s self-discovery journal)
- 30 Days of Productivity (Nache’s digital journal)
- The Brillance Lounge (Monique’s membership site)
- Keep Chasing the Stars (Monique’s Goal setting planner, visionary journal)
- Nache’s YouTube Channel (1k by 12/31!)
- How to Organize Your Life To Make Time For Your Passion or Side Hustle (Skillshare Course)
- dreamsplansideas.com (Nache’s merch site)
- Convertkit (email platform Monique uses)
- Procreate (iPad app)
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop on the iPad
- GoodNotes App
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.