130. Hobbypreneur vs Entrepreneur
In this latest episode of Nache’ and Lakaye conversations, they discuss their interpretation of labels used for creatives, including hobbyist, artist, hobbypreneur, entrepreneur, and small business owner. The lines between them can sometimes get a bit fuzzy. They also provide the pros and cons of turning a hobby into a business and some tips to keep in mind when you get started, for example, making sure your customer service is on point. Lastly, they chat about the importance of marketing and knowing your why.
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- SKILLSHARE COURSE: How to Organize Your Life To Make Time For Your Passion(s)
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy to use automations.
- 128. Biochemist to Sustainable Skincare Entrepreneur
- Lolly Lolly Ceramics
- Renee LoPresti Ceramics
- 119. Making Hard Business and Life Choices During the Pandemic
- 124. Rediscover Your Passion, Build an Art Business, and Maintain a 9 to 5
- @pizzadonkey [stained glass]
- Tabitha Brown
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.