132. Women We Admire & How They’ve Helped Us Achieve Success
It’s essential to take a step back and celebrate the women who have influenced or inspired you to achieve greatness. Ask yourself: what is it about them you admire, and what attributes have you absorbed to help you achieve your goals?
In this episode, we decided to discuss well-known figures that have impacted our lives and who continue to motivate us. Each of them has a special sauce that makes them unique and has allowed them to succeed. They all are self-motivated, continue to learn, and are experts in their field. They remind us of what is possible.
LaKaye’s Top Three
- Ava DuVernay – Flim Maker
- Nigerian American Women: Tiffany Aliche (Budgetnista), Luvvie Ajayie, and Yvonne Orji
- Sue Bryce – Photographer
Nache’s Top Three
- Oprah – Media Mogul
- Martha Stewart – American retail businesswoman, writer, and television personality
- Tyra Bank – American television personality, model, businesswoman, producer, actress, and writer
Group selection – BEYONCE!!
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- SKILLSHARE COURSE: How to Organize Your Life To Make Time For Your Passion(s)
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy to use automations.
|Say thanks with a cup of joe!|
Click here to buy me a cup of coffee!!
Thanks in advance!
- A Beautiful Mess Podcast
- Jacklyn Johnson – WorkParty (book), Create and Cultivate (company)
- Kimberly Bryant – Black Girls Code
- Carmeon Hamilton – Interior Designer
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.