133. Entrepreneurship to Working Full-Time as a DIY Content Director
Jessie Katz Greenberg is a designer and educator currently located in NYC. She specializes in hand lettering and loves getting the chance to incorporate handmade elements into graphic design for a unique final product. She has taught several hand lettering and craft workshops. Jessie has decided that working a 9-to-5 is best for her life and now works for the tech startup, Jumprope, as a DIY Content Director.
In this episode, she discusses why she prefers working a 9-to-5 at this time versus being an entrepreneur. It was a bit of serendipity that landed her the job at Jumprope, and we discuss the power of relationship building. We end the episode by chatting about Pinterest story pins and video setup tips.
9:47 Is entrepreneurship for you?
18:22 Why she loves being a host on the Craft Hangout Podcast
23:45 How she connected with the CEO of Jumprope
31:47 What is Jumprope?
41:05 Taking advantage of story pins on Pinterest
45:39 Video setup tips
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- COURSES: Check out my new Skillshare course on Milanote!
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy-to-use automations.
|Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel!|
- Craft Hangout Podcast — My Episode
- Work Optional by Tanja Hester
- Craftcation Conference
- Kate Ahl Simple Pin Media
- Canson Mi-Teintes Assorted Color Packs
- Google Drive – calendar, doc, sheets
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.