134. How to Use Enneagram and Astrology for Personal Growth
Some may think personality tests and astrology is a bit too “woo-woo”; however, they can help facilitate self-awareness and introspection. What excites you, drives you, and makes you happy. These personality assessments can also indicate traits you may want to avoid in order to get more done or get along better with others.
LaKaye and I both took the Enneagram test (which I love), and in this episode, we break down how our results apply to us and what we’ve learned, and in some cases (LaKaye!), are continuing to embrace. We also discuss astrology and the link between the two assessments. We are by no means experts in the field, just two driven women trying to understand better who we are.
Links to some of the test below. Remember to answer the questions truthfully in order to get the best results.
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- SKILLSHARE COURSE: How to Organize Your Life To Make Time For Your Passion(s)
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy to use automations.
- The Enneagram Institiute (RHETI test $12)
- Myers Briggs Test
- Truity (Enneagram Test – Free)
- Crystal (Enneagram Test – Free)
- What an Entrepreneur’s Enneagram Personality Type Says About Them by Rebubublic.com [Article referenced by LaKaye]
- 109. Start Taking Action On Your Dreams in Five Steps
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.