136. Top Productivity Apps for Entrepreneurs
There is an app for everything, and depending on your industry and personal preferences, it can be hard to find one that you can seamlessly integrate into your current workflow. Nache’ Snow and LaKaye Mbah list their top five (with some bonuses) favorite apps of all time! They have used these software applications for years, except for two, and they help them stay organized and run professional, entrepreneurial endeavors.
In this episode, they discuss how they utilize these apps to hopefully help you determine if one or several are right for you. They also discuss the importance of paying for apps annually to save money if you use them frequently. They also talk about avoiding the subscription trap and not paying for something you know you’re not using. Know that many of the apps mentioned have free trials, or a discount affiliate link was provided.
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- SKILLSHARE COURSE: How to Organize Your Life To Make Time For Your Passion(s)
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy to use automations.
- Calendly [calendar application that allows people to book time with you]
- CoSchedule [manage social media post]
- Canva [design application to create socials media post and other design projects]
- Adobe Creative Cloud [professional design software]
- Creative Market [design template]
- Flodesk [newsletter software]
- Mailchimp [alternative free newsletter software]
- ConvertKit [alternative newsletter software – for those that only send out text emails]
- Pixieset [professionally send photos for client review]
- Grammarly [spell and grammar checks for your content]
- ShootQ [Photography client management system]
- Honeybook [alternative client management system – not photography specific]
- Notion [project management software]
- Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- ClickUp [alternative project and team management software]
- Asana [alternative project and team management software]
- InsightTimer [meditation app]
- Headspace [alternative meditation app]
- Calendars: Planner & Reminder
- Descript [edit audio and video content]
*Several of these are affiliate links.
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.