139. Defining Your Dream Home + Mid-Year Goal Reset
Every six months, you should look at your goals to ensure everything is on track and determine if you need to stay the course or make adjustments where needed. In this episode, LaKaye Mbah and I are doing our six-month check-in. We start by walking you through some of our motivators, mainly saving up for a home. We are both seasoned home buyers, so we know what we want and need. We also are in the market for different types of homes in different areas, and we hope our discussion will help you think through how to plan out your dream home.
Additionally, we talk about the specific steps and products we need to execute to generate enough income to put a down payment on our dream homes. We dive into the specifics of the products, steps, and mindset shifts that need to happen for us to be successful.
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- COURSES: Check out my new Skillshare course on Milanote!
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy-to-use automations.
|Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel!|
- ⭐️ PRE-SALE: Nache’s Productivity Audiobook
- Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- Top Productivity Apps for Entrepreneurs
- How to Use Enneagram and Astrology for Personal Growth
- Women We Admire & How They’ve Helped Us Achieve Success
- Hobbypreneur vs Entrepreneur
- Product-Based vs Service-Based Businesses
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.