141. Growing an Intentional Stationery Business: Planning, Manufacturing, Marketing, and Working with Retail
Elisha McGhee started the Page Eleven Paper Goods to inspire people to move towards their goals and aspirations. Page Eleven strives to establish clarity in how you move. Therefore, you can execute relentlessly and accept accountability. Page Eleven engages in personal growth and developmental change. Your inner strength is your outer foundation.
In this episode, Elisha walks us through conceptualizing and manufacturing her first product. We discuss how the pandemic impacted her business, working with retailers, and the importance of delegation. She leaves us with some great marketing tips, and we nerd out about our love for Notion as a digital tool even though we both love paper planning products.
07:57 Launch of the first product in 2016
14:37 Manufacturing stationery products
20:36 How the pandemic impacted her and the business
23:26 Getting into retail
34:33 How delegation helped her keep up with the increase in demand
39:56 Marketing tips
52:25 How she uses Notion
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- SKILLSHARE COURSE: How to Organize Your Life To Make Time For Your Passion(s)
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy to use automations.
|Say thanks with a cup of joe!|
Click here to buy me a cup of coffee!!
Thanks in advance!
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.