142. Money Talk: Debt Pay Off, Building Wealth, Emergency Funds, and Money Mindset
Latosha Thomas began to share her debt-free journey on Instagram in June 2020. Since then, she has paid down over 32k, becoming debt-free, mortgage excluded. During her journey, she’s shared helpful tips, and since paying off her debt, she’s shared how she is currently investing her money to include adding more to retirement and beefing up her savings.
This episode talks about how a vision board party and an accountability group impacted her journey. We also discuss knowing your numbers, money and relationships, the importance of consuming financial content, and money mindset. This episode is chock-full of actionable items, inspiration, and different approaches to tackling debt and obtaining wealth. Lastly, we say a few words about homeownership, life insurance, and generational wealth.
DISCLAIMER: We’re not financial planners, we’re just sharing our stories and we hope you can learn from them. For major financial decisions make an appointment with a certified financial planner.
17: 53 Knowing your numbers and organizing debt pay off
22:03 Types of debt pay off methods
29:17 Tips for those living paycheck to paycheck
39:50 Ideas for what to do with your money to include the importance of emergency funds
49.31 Money mindset
57:18 Homeownership, life insurance, generational wealth
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- SKILLSHARE COURSE: How to Organize Your Life To Make Time For Your Passion(s)
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy to use automations.
- We Should All Be Millionaires: A Woman’s Guide to Earning More, Building Wealth, and Gaining Economic Power Kindle Edition by Rachel Rodgers
- Accountability Group Application (if open, link will be in IG bio)
Finance (Nache’s Favs)
- thefrugalfeminista.com (finance blogger and author) (🔊S78 episode 75)
- thekeyresource.com (real estate investor)
- thefinancebar.com (coaching and members club) (🔊S78 episode 03)
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.