149. 2022 Mid-Yearish Goal Review, Well-Being Talk, Must Read Books
Welcome to Season 10 of the Studio 78 Podcast! Photographer LaKaye Mbah and Nache’ Snow review quarter one through three goals. Goals include doubling sales expectations, travel explorations, experimenting with Google ads, and making time for education and mental wellness. LaKaye shares with us how the loss of her mother had a tremendous impact on her and how she plans to continue her legacy. We end the episodes with some book recommendations and talk about what we did in the past three quarters to nourish our minds and souls.
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
04:10 Q1-3 Wins! #winning
15:29 LaKaye discusses how the loss of her mom impacted her, how grateful she is that her work gave her the flexibility to help take care of her mom, and how she plans to keep her mom’s legacy going
19:39 Pivots and challenges include pausing on getting a VA, sticking with an annual vs. a quarterly vision board, experimenting with Google ads, and not hitting YouTubeVideo numbers
32:18 Thoughts on the benefits of having an accountability partner
36:00 We discuss the different philosophies of well-being including the five Gallup lists versus the eight dimensions of well-being by Dr. Peggy Swarbrick
42:32 Book reviews, classes we attended, the importance of using counseling and therapy to heal, and plans for the future
Support The Podcast
- SKILLSHARE COURSE: How to Organize Your Life To Make Time For Your Passion(s)
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy to use automations.
|Say thanks with a cup of joe!|
Click here to buy me a cup of coffee!!
Thanks in advance!
- Sign-up for Nache’s Newsletter
- LaKayeMbah.com (new website)
- DreamsPlansIdeas.com (DPI for short, Nache’s new storefront)
- Notion Travel Planner Template
- Dare To Lead by Brene Brown (book)
- The Portrait Masters Conference
- Better Help (therapy app)
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert (book)
- Impact Winter by Travis Beacham (FREE on audible) ⭐️
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren (book) ⭐️
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyem (book) ⭐️
- Children of Virtue and Vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi (book)
- How the Word Is Passed: A Reckoning with the History of Slavery Across America by Clint Smith (book) ⭐️
- Everybody Lies: Big Data, New Data, and What the Internet Can Tell Us About Who We Really Are by Seth Stephens-Davidowitz (book) ⭐️
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (book)
- We Should All Be Millionaires: A Woman’s Guide to Earning More, Building Wealth, and Gaining Economic Power by Rachel Rodgers (book) ⭐️
- The Midnight Library: A Novel by Matt Haig (book) ⭐️
- How to Retire with Enough Money: And How to Know What Enough Is Hardcover – December 15, 2015 by Teresa Ghilarducci Ph.D (book)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (book)
- Professional Troublemaker: The Fear-Fighter Manual by Luvvie Ajayi Jones (book)
- Harry Potters Series (LaKaye books)
- Sisters Grimm Series (LaKaye books)
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz (LaKaye book)
- Get Good With Money with Tiffany “The Budgetnista” Aliche (LaKaye book)
- Jen Sincero Books (Nache and LaKaye rec) ⭐️
- Audible (paid audio book app)
- Libby (audiobook and digital books from your library)
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.