151. Six Social Wellness Ideas for Creating Connections
This season Nache’ Snow and LaKaye Mbah are discussing and exploring 10 dimensions of wellness. As we all try to improve the quality of our personal and work lives, they hope to inspire you to enhance areas you may have neglected. In this episode, they discuss social wellness, each declaring three items they will do in the next six months to develop a support system, a sense of connection, and belonging. Nache’s Life Cleanse Journal also explores 10 areas of your life and helps you create action items to accomplish your goals.
Please use the button below to be featured on the podcast. You can answer one of two questions:
- What are you going to do to improve your social wellness?
- Should the event be a workshop or a meet and greet?
10 Dimensions of Wellness
- Career Wellness
- Creative Wellness
- Digital Wellness
- Emotional Wellness
- Environmental Wellness
- Financial Wellness
- Intellectual Wellness
- Physical Wellness
- Social Wellness develops a sense of connection, belonging, and a well-developed support system.
- Spiritual Wellness
Six-Month Social Wellness Goals (as of 9/18/22)
|Stained Glass Class||Say yes more often|
|Ìpàdé Market Event||Create opportunities to gather|
|Create an in-person or digital event||Connect with people on social more|
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- SKILLSHARE COURSE: How to Organize Your Life To Make Time For Your Passion(s)
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy to use automations.
|Say thanks with a cup of joe!|
Click here to buy me a cup of coffee!!
Thanks in advance!
- Dr. Margaret (Peggy) Swarbrick – Bio from Rutgers
- 5 Steps to Improve Social Wellness – Firelands Medical Center
- Dimensions of Wellness: Change Your Habits, Change Your Life – NIH Article
- Ten Dimensions of Wellness – OSU
- Nine Dimensions of Wellness – Rollins
- Eight Dimensions of Wellness – Northwestern
- Eight Dimensions of Wellness – William and Mary
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.