152. Differences Between a Business Strategist, Brand Strategist, and a Brand Consultant
Enid Nolasco is RAW Made’s founder and creative talent and provides brand strategist and consulting services. She joins the Studio 78 podcast again not only to explain the difference between a business and brand strategist but also to provide examples of when and how you would use professionals in these fields. Since her 2020 interview, a lot has changed, and she talks about why she’s pivoting slightly to ensure her business reflects her new direction.
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
7:04 How the pandemic impacts her rebrand that launched in 2020
10:50 How to survive when your business income fluctuates through the year
12:54 What does business and brand strategy look like for a business
21:45 Brand consultant explained
25:55 Raw Made’s strategy process
30:42 Tips on how to market your services
Support The Podcast
- SKILLSHARE COURSE: How to Organize Your Life To Make Time For Your Passion(s)
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy to use automations.
|Say thanks with a cup of joe!|
Click here to buy me a cup of coffee!!
Thanks in advance!
- 104. How to Successfully Rebrand Your Business on Any Budget
- Self Made Solopreneur [course] – DM her on IG or email her through the website to get access
- Asana [project management]
- Chrome Tip: pin and group tabs
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.