153. Five Tips to Boost Productivity
Do you find no matter how many lists you make or things you put on the calendar, things are not getting done? Or that your daily to-dos are endless? Nache Snow provides five practical tips to help you rethink your day, week, and month to get stuff done while also giving yourself space to think.
- 2:12 Time Tracking and Removing Wasteful Activities (learn more about time tracking)
- 3:36 Time Blocking and Batch Working (download my free 20 min weekly goal planner)
- 5:20 Habit Stacking (the process involves grouping small tasks into a routine that you link to a habit already set in your day. This makes the routine memorable and anchors your new habits to an existing trigger.
- 7:41 Create a System (learn how to use Notion)
- 12:29 Accountable Partner (listen to episode 100 to hear how this has helped Nache’ and Monique)
Bonus: Build in space to think
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- SKILLSHARE COURSE: How to Organize Your Life To Make Time For Your Passion(s)
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy to use automations.
|Say thanks with a cup of joe!|
Click here to buy me a cup of coffee!!
Thanks in advance!
- How To Organize Your Life To Make Time For Your Passions
- In 20 Minutes Prioritize Your Weekly Goals (Free worksheets)
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
- Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business (video and free Notion template)
- A Minute to Think: Reclaim Creativity, Conquer Busyness, and Do Your Best Work by Juliet Funt [book]
- Any.Do (to-do app)
- Readdle Calendars (my favorite app)
- Pen + Piller Weekly Planner
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.