153. Five Tips to Boost Productivity
No matter how many to-do lists and calendar reminders you make, does it seem like things still slip through the cracks? Do your daily tasks feel endless?
Productivity expert Naché Snow shares five practical strategies to help you rethink your daily, weekly, and monthly routines. Her tips will empower you to get things done efficiently while creating space for strategic thinking.
- 2:12 Time Tracking and Removing Wasteful Activities (learn more about time tracking)
- 3:36 Time Blocking and Batch Working (download my free 20 min weekly goal planner)
- 5:20 Habit Stacking (the process involves grouping small tasks into a routine that you link to a habit already set in your day. This makes the routine memorable and anchors your new habits to an existing trigger.
- 7:41 Create a System (learn how to use Notion)
- 12:29 Accountable Partner (listen to episode 100 to hear how this has helped Nache’ and Monique)
Bonus: Build in space to think.
If you’re struggling with task overwhelm or lack of forward momentum, don’t miss Naché’s game-changing tactics to align your days with your bigger objectives. Her tips will equip you to get stuff done at work and home while nurturing a sense of purpose and progress.
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- COURSES: Check out my new Skillshare course on Milanote!
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy-to-use automations.
|Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel!|
- How To Organize Your Life To Make Time For Your Passions
- In 20 Minutes Prioritize Your Weekly Goals (Free worksheets)
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
- Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business (video and free Notion template)
- A Minute to Think: Reclaim Creativity, Conquer Busyness, and Do Your Best Work by Juliet Funt [book]
- Any.Do (to-do app)
- Readdle Calendars (my favorite app)
- Pen + Piller Weekly Planner
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.