155. How to Add More Creativity to Your Life – Creative Wellness
According to some studies, creativity can improve your mood, boost your self-esteem, improve cognitive function and alleviate stress and anxiety. LaKaye and I discuss what creative wellness is, why everyone needs to embrace their creativity, and share some productivity and creative tips to help you get started. I also have a big announcement squeezed in the middle of this episode.
10 Dimensions of Wellness
- Career Wellness
- Creative Wellness is the idea that good health involves every aspect of your life, including how you express yourself. It’s the idea that creativity is a part of you, and you must take care of it to remain healthy.
- Digital Wellness
- Emotional Wellness
- Environmental Wellness
- Financial Wellness (Ep. S78 157)
- Intellectual Wellness
- Physical Wellness
- Social Wellness (Ep. S78 151)
- Spiritual Wellness
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
18:59 Creative Wellness defined and why you should embrace it
30:09 We share how we are going to tap into our creative wellness
42:42 Productivity tips to make time for creativity
49:30 How to add creativity into your life
Support The Podcast
- COURSES: Check out my new Skillshare course on Milanote!
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy-to-use automations.
|Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel!|
- Notion Travel Planner Template
- Free Notion Template: Organize Life and Business
- The Life Cleanse Journal (TLC) (Physical Book and Digital)
- Ìpàdé (DC Coworking space and where I’ll be doing the Holiday Market on 12/3/22)
- GoodNotes (upload the digital version of TLC or any other PDF file)
- How to Be More Productive Using Moon Phases (article)
- Pen + Pillar Planner
- Updated Digital Planner
- Milanote (perfect for vision boards! YouTube video coming soon)
- To see our home journey, tune in @creativeroute and @queensandcanvas
- Listen to Sarah Matthews’s episode to hear more about her museum project
- Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being by Austin Kleon
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.