156. How To Grow Your Business With YouTube
Trena Little is a YouTube Strategist that helps entrepreneurs grow their businesses organically using video content by teaching them how to use YouTube to get results. This MBA grad and mom of two publishes helpful videos weekly for her 53k YouTube subscribers to help them get started.
In this episode, Trena talks about how she got started, why she chose to leave her 9 to 5, and why mindset matters when balancing family and business. Next, we discuss why YouTube is effective, making a video game plan, and tips for creating videos that work. We end with discussing the importance of market research, constructing a business model where you make money off of YouTube, and thoughts on using Pinterest to increase traffic to your channel.
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
7:30 Why she chose to quit her job to pursue being a YouTube Strategist full-time
16:52 How a mindset shift helped her with balancing a business with kids
19:11 Why YouTube is a good investment and how to get started
23:32 How to create a video game plan
28:36 How to use market research to determine the style of video for your content
30:35 Monetization business model that is off of YouTube
Support The Podcast
- SKILLSHARE COURSE: How to Organize Your Life To Make Time For Your Passion(s)
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy to use automations.
|Say thanks with a cup of joe!|
Click here to buy me a cup of coffee!!
Thanks in advance!
- Sony ZV-1 Digital Camera
- Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera
- Video Strategy Academy
- Asana (task and project manager)
- Full Focus Planner
- Google Calendar
- Trena’s YouTube Workflow
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.