161. Building an Online Presence and How to Shine Online with Video
This week, we’re joined by Natasha Samuel from Shine with Natasha, a former social media manager now turned video marketing coach, educator, speaker, podcaster, and creator. Natasha shares her experience of rebranding her business and managing the challenges of a sudden jump in social media followers. She offers insights on balancing time and services, building community, discovering your niche, the relevance of Instagram for business, the power of video content, and tips for creating engaging videos. Natasha also discusses the significance of systems for content creation, generating revenue with video, and her team makeup. Tune in to Natasha’s inspiring story and learn how to elevate your business to the next level.
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
2:32 Changing the biz name from Sol Studio to Shine with Natasha
11:21 How going from 5k to over 40k followers impacts a business
14:49 Adjusting your products and services to meet the demand and balance your time
17:13 How to build a community
20:19 Thoughts on finding your niche
24:12 Is Instagram still relevant for your business (nurture vs discovery platforms)
28:10 Discussion on using static images vs videos on social
32:14 Tip on creating video content
33:02 Systems are key for social content generation
37:59 How to generate revenue with video
43:09 What a team looks like for her
Support The Podcast
- COURSES: Check out my new Skillshare course on Milanote!
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy-to-use automations.
|Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel!|
- ClickUp – project management tool for task
- Later – scheduling social media content
- Planoly – scheduling social media content
- Airtable – spreadsheets and forms
- Calendly – booking event
- Dubsado – onboarding clients
- ThriveCart – managing programs
- 5 Day Video Confidence Challenge
Shine With Natasha
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.