164. From Fear to Action: A Guide to Conquering Your Fears
In this episode, we welcome Monique Malcolm, author of “Don’t Let Fear Have All the Fun,” a self-help book that helps readers overcome their fears and achieve their goals. Monique shares her personal journey of creating the Fear Guide in 2018, which led to her getting speaking engagements and writing the book. She explains why and how she wrote and published her book, which she designed like a workbook.
Monique also emphasizes the importance of clarity and taking action and offers tips on taking the first step toward your dreams. She stresses the significance of celebrating small victories and the benefits of having a support system, or as she calls it, a “cheer squad.” Monique reminds us that failure is essential for growth and highlights the high cost of letting fear paralyze you. Tune in to this insightful episode to learn how to overcome your fears and live your best life.
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
07:73 Creating the Fear Guide in 2018
15:59 Pushing past the fear of rejection and putting yourself out there
20:51 Why and how she wrote and published a book on fear
26:38 The first step: Clarity is following through and taking action
29:37 The importance of celebrating the wins
35:15 Why you need a support system, your “cheer squad”
40:44 Without failure, you can’t grow
46:45 The cost of fear— don’t let fear paralyze you
Support The Podcast
- COURSES: Check out my new Skillshare course on Milanote!
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy-to-use automations.
|Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel!|
- Don’t Let Fear Have All The Fun: and other advice for making bold moves even if you’re afraid Paper by Monique Malcolm (Monique’s website and Amazon)
- Alexandra Franzen co-owner of Get It Done (best-selling author + publisher)
- 145. How to Create a Useful Vision Board and Tips for Embracing Fear w/ Monique Malcolm
- 123. Setting Goals for 2021 + Journal Notebooks + Email Funnel Tips w/ Monique Malcolm
- 100. Get Ready for 2020: Goals, Pricing, Vision Boards, Accountability & Health w/ Monique Malcolm
- 85. Don’t Let Fear Have all The Fun w/ Monique Malcolm
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.