167. Maximize Your Social Media Presence: Tips from a Pro
In this episode of the Studio 78 Podcast, Nache Snow chats with Gabriella Layne, the founder of Strut Communications, a social media agency. Gabriella shares her journey to becoming a social media manager and provides insights on increasing visibility and growing your following on Instagram.
As a seasoned social media manager, Gabriella breaks down the role’s responsibilities and provides tips on determining when it’s the right time to hire a social media manager for your business. Additionally, she offers advice on how to effectively vet potential social media managers before bringing them on board.
You will also gain valuable insights on creating an editorial calendar and how to hold yourself accountable when publishing on social media. Gabriella emphasizes the benefits of developing a flexible system that’s easy to follow to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
Wrapping up the episode, Gabriella shares her top three social media platforms and provides advice on finding your style and growing your social media presence. Tune in to this episode to learn from Gabriella’s expertise and gain valuable insights into social media management.
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
06:29 Gabriella Layne shares her journey to becoming a successful social media manager and founder of Strut Communications
14:15 Learn how to boost your Instagram visibility and grow your following with Gabriella’s game-changing tips
16:59 Gabriella breaks down the responsibilities of a social media manager, providing valuable insights into what they do
19:08 Gabriella shares her expert advice on when to invest in a social media manager and the key factors to consider.
20:55 Discover how to vet a social media manager like a pro with Gabriella’s invaluable tips
25:35 Simplify creating an effective editorial calendar with Gabriella’s tips
30:38 Follow Gabriella’s tips to hold yourself accountable when publishing on social media and keep your content consistent
33:37 Gabriella shares her advice on developing a flexible, easy-to-follow system for your social media management
38:45 Find out Gabriella’s top three social media platforms
42:00 How to find your own unique style to grow your online presence
Support The Podcast
- COURSES: Check out my new Skillshare course on Milanote!
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy-to-use automations.
|Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel!|
- Upwork (freelance marketplace)
- Canva (design software)
- Gabby’s Planoly blog articles
- National Today (holidays)
- Google Analytics
- CoSchedule (social media planner)
- Notion (grab Nache’s Free Template!)
- Overground Railroad: The Green Book and the Roots of Black Travel in America Kindle Edition by Candacy A. Taylor (book)
- The Warmth of Other Sons by Isabel Wilkerson (book)
- How the Word Is Passed: A Reckoning with the History of Slavery Across America by Clint Smith
- Strut Social Society Membership
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.