168. Q1 Review, Q2 Goals, Home Decor, and Must-Read Books
Are you ready for some serious motivation and inspiration? Then you won’t want to miss this episode of Studio 78 Podcast! Hosts Nache Snow and LaKaye Mbah are here to share their personal and business wins for the first quarter of the year, including some pretty impressive home decor purchases they’ve made.
But that’s not all – they’re also diving into their quarter-two goals and discussing how they plan to crush them. From creative projects to business ventures, these two ladies know how to set and achieve goals like champs.
And if you’re looking for reading recommendations to help you on your personal and business journey, Nache and LaKaye have got you covered. They’re sharing some books on entrepreneurship, personal growth, and history on their reading list.
So whether you’re an aspiring entrepreneur or just looking to level up your personal development, this episode of Studio 78 is a must-listen. Get ready to be inspired, motivated, and ready to conquer whatever goals you set for yourself!
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
08:45 LaKaye’s Q1 business wins
10:17 Nache’s Q1 business wins
14:26 Craftcation Conference
16:50 LaKaye’s personal wins
20:14 Nache’s personal wins
25:20 LaKaye’s Q2 goals
29:24 Nache Q2 goals
37:05 Planner party, planning tools, and tips
41:46 Reading list
Support The Podcast
- COURSES: Check out my new Skillshare course on Milanote!
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy-to-use automations.
|Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel!|
- CoSchedule (social media manager)
- Craftcation Conference
- 167. Maximize Your Social Media Presence: Tips from a Pro
- AlcoveRiser Standing Desk Converters M7 (LaKaye’s desk converter)
- Comhar Pro Standing Desk Q8 (Nache’s standing desk)
- ComfiLife Anti Fatigue Floor Mat
- ZUNTO Gold Paper Towel Holder
- 4 Pack Towel Hooks
- Mochiglory 500ML Large Capacity Empty Lotion Pump Bottles
- Ribbed glass pump dispenser (type of glass LaKaye showed on video)
- 165. Goal-Setting That Works: Three Key Tips to Make Your Dreams a Reality
- Milanote (visual boards)
- AMACO Rub n Buff Wax Metallic Finish
- @dreamsplansideas (Nache’s journalling IG)
- Notion (Nache’s digital planner)
- Pen + Pillar Citrus 12-Month Calendar (Nache’s paper calendar)
- Happy Planner with Double Loop (LaKaye’s paper planner)
- What to Do During Moon Phases to Meet Goals, Boost Productivity, and Increase Energy
- Laura Horn podcast – 148. Establishing a Weekly Creative Schedule. A Game-Changer for Artists!
- The Inflammation Spectrum: Find Your Food Triggers and Reset Your System by Dr. Will Cole, Eve Adamson (book)
- The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime by MJ DeMarco, Viperion Corporation (book)
- The Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How Our Government Segregated America by Richard Rothstein (book)
- $100M Offers: How to Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No by Alex Hormozi, Alexander Hormozi (book)
- Rich Girl Code: A Guide To Help Women Unleash Their Inner Rich Girl by Christia’n Annice (book)
- Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence-and How You Can, Too by Gary Vaynerchuk, Rich Roll (book)
- Don’t Let Fear Have All The Fun by Monique Malcolm (book)
- Pat Flynn Books – Will It Fly? and Superfans (books)
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert (book)
- Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand in the Sun and Be Your Own Person by Shonda Rhimes (book)
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.