175. Elevate Your Everyday: The Physical Wellness Wake-Up Call
Discover the keys to Physical Wellness with Naché and LaKaye as they dive into physical, mental, and nutritional health on the Studio 78 Podcast.
Learn simple yet impactful ways to incorporate mindful movement, balanced nutrition, better sleep, and meditation into your routine. Get insights on the benefits of being active outdoors, establishing a bedtime routine, and maintaining healthy habits on the go.
Our hosts also share their favorite joyful finds, from businesses to products, that have brought them joy this summer. Whether you want to start an exercise regimen, improve your diet, or simply show your body and mind some love, this episode will motivate and empower you.
Tune in for a thoughtful discussion on listening to your body’s needs, finding time for fitness in busy schedules, and pursuing overall well-being. Discover practical tips to boost your physical wellness journey through movement, nutrition, rest, and mindfulness. As always, chat with your doctor and conduct research before doing anything that will impact your health.
10 Dimensions of Wellness
- Career Wellness
- Creative Wellness (Ep. S78 155)
- Digital Wellness (Ep. S78 170)
- Emotional Wellness
- Environmental Wellness
- Financial Wellness (Ep. S78 157)
- Intellectual Wellness
- Physical Wellness Physical wellness consists of recognizing the need for physical activity, healthy foods, and sleep, as well as preventing illness and injury or managing chronic health conditions. —Northwestern
- Social Wellness (Ep. S78 151)
- Spiritual Wellness
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
4:20 Unpacking the Meaning of Physical Wellness
5:02 Rethinking Physical Fitness: Beyond Intense Workouts
9:45 Embracing Nature: Advantages of Outdoor Exercise
12:10 Slumber Strategies: Timely Tips for Quality Sleep
18:03 A Fresh Start: Crafting Your Ideal Morning Routine
20:05 Nutritional Balance On-the-Go: Healthy Eating Hacks
26:54 Mindfulness Matters: Meditation and Body Connection
38:21 Key Takeaways for Your Physical Wellness Journey
41:22 Summer Spotlight: Favorite Finds in the Season
Support The Podcast
- COURSES: Check out my new Skillshare course on Milanote!
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy-to-use automations.
|Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel!|
- Regular Exercise Is Part of Your Job by Ron Friedman, Havard Business Review
- How Business Owners Can Maintain Their Physical Well-Being And Energy by Forbes
- 7 Reasons Why Entrepreneurs Must Workout by Bertrand Ngampa, Entrepreneur.com
- NSU, EVMS announce partnership to address healthcare disparities
- AutoSleep (app)
- 20 Simple Tips That Help You Fall Asleep Quickly by Healthline
- 69. How a Plant-Based Diet Can Help Endometriosis with Jessica Murnane
- Mediterranean Diet 101: A Meal Plan and Beginner’s Guide by Healthline
- Lactose-free ice cream recommendations: Ben & Jerry and Van Leeuwen
- Your body language may shape who you are | Amy Cuddy YouTube (linked to power pose section)
- 112. Resilience: A Hysterectomy, A Move, and A Divorce
- Oprah’s Menopause Class
- Womaness Me.No.Pause
- Sample of the Oprah and Gayle Adventures
- The Spice Suites
- My puzzle recommendations: Jiggy (listen to her story), Summer Letter Co, La Dolce Vita (a current puzzle in work), Cavallini & Co, and John Derian
- Puzzle Board with Drawers & Cover Mat
- Diverse Hampton Roads
- Heavy Duty Magnet Hook
- Alodeuri Jewelry
- Slice -Box Cutter, 3 Position Manual Button with Ceramic Blade
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.