177. How to Shift from Surviving Your Days to Thriving (Finally!)
Do you constantly feel overwhelmed and unproductive? Is your calendar filled, but progress still lacking? Tune in as productivity expert Naché Snow shares her proven time management tips to help you take control.
In this podcast episode, Naché will explain the power of properly identifying your top priorities and goals to focus your time and energy. Learn how to analyze your current schedule and pinpoint where your hours are actually going each day.
You’ll discover Naché’s methods for reallocating time based on what matters most to you. She provides tips for efficient daily planning, including batching similar tasks and leveraging notetaking apps to stay organized.
Naché will also reveal how to avoid procrastination through immediate implementation and reasonable goal-setting. Discover why scheduling rest is essential for productivity. Whether you’re an overwhelmed entrepreneur or simply seeking life balance, Nache offers suggestions for creating an effective personalized schedule.
If you’re ready to move from calendar chaos to purposeful productivity, this episode will provide the tactical time management framework you need. Tune in now to gain clarity, structure, and control.
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
03:23 Step 1: List Your Top Priorities to Focus Your Time
05:37 Step 2: Analyze Where You Currently Spend Time
09:17 Step 3: Reallocate Time Based on Priorities
12:50 Step 3.1: Block Time in Your Calendar Strategically
14:01 Step 3.2: Batch Similar Tasks to Maximize Efficiency
14:41 Use Notetaking Apps to Stay Organized
17:20 Implement Day-to-Day Consistently and Immediately to Avoid Procrastination
21:56 Set Realistic Expectations and Goals
22:51 Schedule Free Time for Rest and Reflection
24:10 Productivity Plan Suggestions for Overwhelmed Schedules
Support The Podcast
- COURSES: Check out my new Skillshare course on Milanote!
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy-to-use automations.
|Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
- From Dreams to Reality: The Systematic Approach to Achieving Your Goals and Living a Purpose-Driven Life
- Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business (video and free Notion template)
- 153. Five Tips to Boost Productivity
- How To Organize Your Life To Make Time For Your Passions
- In 20 Minutes Prioritize Your Weekly Goals (Free worksheets)
- 172. Manifest Your Dreams: A Guide to Crafting Vision Boards
- AutoSleep (sleep app app)
- Ding (time tracking app)
- Calendars (my digital calendar app)
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
- A Minute to Think: Reclaim Creativity, Conquer Busyness, and Do Your Best Work by Juliet Funt [book]
- How to Get Sh*t Done: Why Women Need to Stop Doing Everything So They Can Achieve Anything Erin Falconer (Author
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.