22. All Natural Skincare Entrepreneur Shares Business and Health Tips
This week Aja Yasir discusses the inception, conception, and actualization of her business, Simple Beauty Naturals.
Aja dreamed of entrepreneurship as a child and even credits her youth experience as a swimmer with helping her develop a risk-taking approach to entrepreneurship. One risk in particular, selling a franchised business in Chicago and moving to Venezuela, sparked the idea to start her business of making all-natural, plant-based beauty and skincare products.
Her risk paid off, as she has launched a successful business that not only seeks to show customers the value of using natural products but also creates opportunities for other people. Aja not only left me thinking that I need to drink more water, but she dropped some serious knowledge bombs so take a listen.
- Natural entrepreneur with a background in finance and real estate
- Discovered benefits of natural resources in Venezuela and decided to create a business
- Used local farmer’s markets and trade shows as a marketing and research source
- Launched business as a direct sales business following knowledge garnered from researching market base (at trade shows and farmer’s markets)
- Developed extensive training plan for employees
- Owns all of her recipes
- Had to hustle to make it happen; did not have the comforts of a full-time job, but this served as motivation to make it happen
- Adopted a sales strategy of speaking to at least 20 people a day
- Sells vegan and vegetarian beauty and self-care products that are unscented and plant-based
- Offers one-on-one consultations to customers; prefers this method to build relationships with customers
- Products evolved via customer feedback; Customer-focused business
- Advises other or potential entrepreneurs to “have faith in yourself, and just start; you’ll perfect along the way
- Can I Park Here? (podcast) – sustainable EPs 43, 47, 49, 52
- Tomato Facial Bar (for acne)
- Volcano Bar (good for acne)
- Free Get Organized Sheets
- S’well Water Bottle
SIMPLE NATURAL BEAUTY
Free Organization Sheets
It's time to make space for the things you love! These free sheets will help you determine how you're currently spending your time and help you plan your time in the future.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.