75. Money Mindset and Revenue Generating Tips For Your Side Hustle
Kara Stevens is the founder of The Frugal Feminista website. It was created from a deep place of love, advocacy, and joy that comes from understanding the brilliance and beauty of black women; and knowing the role that money can play in helping them live life on their own terms.
In this episode, we discuss how she was able to take a personal project and grow it into an amazing side hustle. Kara walks us through how she worked on her money mindset to transform her idea into a business. Some topics we discuss:
- How to change your money mindset
- How hiring people can help you achieve your business goals
- Options for diversifying your income
- How to get over your fears and start making money
- Balancing a career, side hustle, and a family
Love this episode? Check out episode 3 with Marsha Barnes from the Finance Bar. We discuss financial preparedness and money mindset. It’s time to get your money right!
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support the Podcast
- Donate to the podcast on Patreon and get access to exclusive content!
- It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy to use automations.
- Love my audiograms. Check out
- My favorite learning site is Skillshare.
Some of these are affiliate links. A little kickback for me, but no added cost for you.
- Girl, Get Your Money Straight: A Sister’s Guide to Healing Your Bank Account and Funding Your Dreams in 7 Simple Steps by Glinda Bridgforth
- The Frugal Feminista Books
- The Overspent American: Why We Want What We Don’t Need by Juliet B. Schor
- Asana – Digital project management tool
- Zoom – Video conferencign
The Frugal Feminista
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.