76. How to Start Your Own Lingerie Business
Jackie Michel started Bare Reverie to make killer lingerie that doesn’t kill our environment. The production of her garments happens in the very city she designs them, Miami, by partnering with responsible manufactures using sustainable fabrics. She used her decade of fashion knowledge to build a brand she loves.
In this episode, Jackie walks us through how she started her company in four months while working a full-time job! In particular we discussed:
- Miami’s fashion scene
- Starting a company without taking on debt
- Tips on creating a capsule collection
- Diversifying income by offering alterations, sewing classes, and lingerie workshops
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- Sign up for the FREE Boss Project Virtual Summit. Use my link: nachesnow.com/bossproject
- Donate to the podcast on Patreon and get access to exclusive content!
- It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- I send my newsletter out using ConvertKit because of their easy to use
- Love my audiograms. Check out
- My favorite learning site is Skillshare.
Some of these are affiliate links. A little kickback for me, but no added cost for you.
Studio 78 Podcast
Free Organization Sheets
It's time to make space for the things you love! These free sheets will help you determine how you're currently spending your time and help you plan your time in the future.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.