77. How to Change the Direction of Your Business + Product Powerhouse Summit
Abagail and Emylee founded Think Creative Collective just months after meeting each other online. Together they built a multi-six-figure business in under 12-months by helping thousands of creative entrepreneurs build a soul-fulfilling and freaking profitable business. They recently rebranded to Boss Project and they are now planning their second free virtual summit, The Product Powerhouse summit.
In this episode, Emylee and I discuss the importance of making money right from the start. We also discuss:
- Shifting from wedding
photography,to branding and web design, to marketing and strategy
- Marketing strategies to help your business grow
- How and why they rebranded a successful business
- Why they created The Product Powerhouse Summit
Yours truly will be a presenter discussing How to Organize Your Life to Make Time for Your Passion. I’d love your support, check it out: nachesnow.com/bossproject.
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- Sign up for the FREE Boss Project Virtual Summit. Use my link: nachesnow.com/bossproject
- Donate to the podcast on Patreon and get access to exclusive content!
- It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- I send my newsletter out using ConvertKit because of their easy to use automations.
- Love my audiograms. Check out Wavve.
- My favorite learning site is Skillshare.
Instagram Emylee: @Emyleesays
Instagram Abagail: @Abagailsays
Podcast: The Strategy Hour
Studio 78 Podcast
Free Organization Sheets
It's time to make space for the things you love! These free sheets will help you determine how you're currently spending your time and help you plan your time in the future.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.