77. How to Change the Direction of Your Business + Product Powerhouse Summit
Abagail and Emylee founded Think Creative Collective just months after meeting each other online. Together they built a multi-six-figure business in under 12-months by helping thousands of creative entrepreneurs build a soul-fulfilling and freaking profitable business. They recently rebranded to Boss Project and they are now planning their second free virtual summit, The Product Powerhouse summit.
In this episode, Emylee and I discuss the importance of making money right from the start. We also discuss:
- Shifting from wedding
photography,to branding and web design, to marketing and strategy
- Marketing strategies to help your business grow
- How and why they rebranded a successful business
- Why they created The Product Powerhouse Summit
Yours truly will be a presenter discussing How to Organize Your Life to Make Time for Your Passion. I’d love your support, check it out: nachesnow.com/bossproject.
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- Sign up for the FREE Boss Project Virtual Summit. Use my link: nachesnow.com/bossproject
- Donate to the podcast on Patreon and get access to exclusive content!
- It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- I send my newsletter out using ConvertKit because of their easy to use automations.
- Love my audiograms. Check out Wavve.
- My favorite learning site is Skillshare.
Instagram Emylee: @Emyleesays
Instagram Abagail: @Abagailsays
Podcast: The Strategy Hour
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.