78. Never Ask for Permission
Logan Rena is the Wholefidence Coach. She merges wholeness and confidence to encourage women to walk in consistent love with who they are. As a result of working with Logan, women have learned how to set their hearts and minds free from toxic “
Logan is the Chief Creative Director of The Logan Design Project. She is a contributing writer for the #1 Entrepreneurship Magazine in San Diego, Life By Design. She is a Contracts Administrator for the Department of Defense. She is the former professional of United States Army Materiel Command, Army Contracting Command, and United States Committee on Homeland Security.
In this episode, we dig into how to stay focus and go after the things you want. We also discuss:
- Tips for figuring out what you want to focus on
- Tips for starting:
- Read good books to get inspired
- Set an auto-reply for your purpose time
- Set affirming reminder on your phone
- Focus on the principle, not the praises
- Tips for writing and self-publishing a book
- Why you don’t need to ask for permission
- How to stay motivated
- Productivity tips
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- Sign up for the FREE Boss Project Virtual Summit. Use my link: nachesnow.com/bossproject
- Donate to the podcast on Patreon and get access to exclusive content!
- It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy to use automations.
- Love my audiograms. Check out Wavve.
- My favorite learning site is Skillshare.
- Never Ask for Permission Again by Logan Rena
- What I know For Sure by Oprah Winfrey
- The Year of Yes by Shonda
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Custom Ink
- Evernote [app]
- Notes [app]
- Workflowy [app]
- Any.do [app]
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.