82. How to Use Storytelling to Build a Strong Brand
Rebecca Orlov is the Founder and Creative Director of Orlov Design Co. With two decades of creative development and project management experience in advertising & marketing, Rebecca has paired her valuable knowledge and experience working with Fortune 100 companies and social Influencers with her passion for brand strategy, storytelling, art direction, trend insights, business development,
Since 2008, Rebecca has been shaping conversations through her writing. Her first blog, loving. living. small., was selected by InStyle magazine as Best of Web 2010. For the last decade, Rebecca has contributed to influential websites & publications, including HGTV, Apartment Therapy, PopSugar, Houzz, Washingtonian, HouseBeautiful, Etsy, and more.
Growing up outside Washington, D.C. and living most of her life in Los Angeles & New York City, Rebecca now calls Las Vegas home. She is the proud mom to her young daughter and she loves supporting local business & community.
- Rebecca focuses on “light bulb to launch”:
- Brand voice: What
isyour promise and your values
- Mission statement
- Website design and feel
- Logo design
- Content generation
- Brand voice: What
- Every product or service has three to six customer personas
- Sections of your website to plan out:
- About your company
- About your team
- What are your capabilities and services
- Contact page
- A website needs to talk to directly to your customer
- A brand story is your promise and value
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- Sign up for the FREE Boss Project Virtual Summit. Use my link: nachesnow.com/bossproject
- Donate to the podcast on Patreon and get access to exclusive content!
- It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- I send my newsletter out using ConvertKit because of their easy to use automations.
- Love my audiograms. Check out Wavve.
- My favorite learning site is Skillshare.
- The Java Project we discussed
- Acuity Scheduling
- Proposify [for prposals]
- HelloSign [contract]
- Freshbooks [acconting software]
- Harvest [time tracking]
- Rebecca’s Small Business Guide
- Unfold [Instagram app]
- VideoLeap [Editing app]
Orlov Design Co.
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.