85. Don’t Let Fear Have all The Fun—Take Action
Monique Malcolm of Keep Chasing the Stars is a business coach for aspiring creative entrepreneurs who have all the ideas but struggle to make them happen. She’s also the creator of the Visionary Journal, a snazzy goal setting guide, vision board and day planner designed to help you get from idea to done.
Monique is into making big ideas happen and bringing dreams to life! When doubt creeps in and the chorus of fear starts singing its warm-up notes, she’s the woman that you want by your side. She will help you get clear on what you really want or narrow down your next steps so that you can turn a blind eye to all of the distractions and get to work.
In this episode, we discuss why she decided to create a community and how everyone isn’t mentally ready for one on one coaching. We also discuss pushing past fear to do the work you are meant to do.
- The path of her business shifted after the passing of her brother in 2012; she realized even at a young age you can have so much left on the table
- Monica discusses how she diversifies her income
- Tips for pushing past the fear of failure: (1) you don’t have to be fearless and (2) ask yourself “what is the cost of the inaction?”
- We talk about the importance of packaging
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- Donate to the podcast on Patreon and get access to exclusive content!
- It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy to use automations.
- Love my audiograms. Check out Wavve.
- My favorite learning site is Skillshare.
Keep Chasing the Stars
Podcast: Pimp Your Brilliance
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.