89. How to Become a Sign Painter
Lindsay Sochar is a Los Angeles based painter who specializes in lettering and signs. Using vintage designs, and retro advertising, her work is colorful, whimsical and bright. She also creates custom artwork, wedding signage and gifts, and chalkboards.
In this episode, we discuss her love and passion for painting, the importance of having a dedicated studio space, and figuring out pricing.
- Lindsay went to trade school to learn and perfect her craft
- We talk about how she would do this even if she wasn’t get paid
- TIP: Keep a notebook to capture your thoughts
- Pricing: thinking about th
e timeand value of the end product
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- S78 and Dreamer & Doer mugs and t-shirts!
- It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- I send my newsletter out using ConvertKit because of their easy to use automations.
- Love my audiograms. Check out Wavve.
- My favorite learning site is Skillshare.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.