96. Developing an Art Practice and Designing and Developing Art Programs
Marie E. Saint-Cyr is a Haitian-American artist whose paintings evoke the charm and vibrancy of Caribbean pastorals alongside the urgency and layered energy of urban landscapes. The bright and saturated colors of the paintings express the strength and vibrancy of the Haitian people.
Marie’s love for the arts comes out in many forms as she effectively juggles multiple endeavors to include running an art practice (selling paintings and creating murals) and consulting (designing and managing art programs and developing art classes). Additionally, she’s a program associate, an assistant at an art gallery, and a preschool TA.
In this episode, we discuss how to stay organized and track finances, building a business in the arts, and the power of networking.
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- COURSE: How to Organize Your Life To Make Time For Your Passion(s)
- THE JOURNAL: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- Donate to the podcast on Patreon and get access to exclusive content!
- I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy to use automations.
- Love my audiograms. Check out Wavve.
- My favorite learning site is Skillshare.
- Fashion Institute of Technology and at Lorenzo de’ Medici in Florence, Italy
- Downtown Brooklyn Arts Management Fellowship
- Mark Morris Dance Group
- Omm Space NY
- Black Owned Long Island FB Group
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind [book]
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.