97. How to Discover Your Niche and Make it a Business
Tweak It is driven by the talented, charming, and socially active founder Adar Kirkham, whose unique perspective and creative vision inspire others to not only “tweak” their furniture pieces but also to motivate them to chase their dreams and express their personal vision and story through hard work, out-of-the-box thinking, and positive mindset.
Tweak It offers a wide range of interior design content and experiences that includes renovation projects for one-of-a-kind custom furniture, how-tos, pop-ups, and most recently paint supplies.
In this episode, Adar talks about her background as a dancer and why she decided to start her own business creating custom furniture pieces and inspiring others to take on DIY home projects. We also talk about how she discovered her business niche, expanding the business into different areas, and the importance of including yourself in your social media brand strategy.
Studio 78 Podcast: Listen + Subscribe
Support The Podcast
- FREE TEMPLATE: Notion for Entrepreneurs, How I Organize My Life and Business
- THE WORKBOOK: It’s time to take care of you. Get The Life Cleanse Journal to reevaluate what’s important to you.
- DIGITAL NOTEBOOKS: I heart Goodnotes. I’ve created some notebooks and planners for you to try out.
- NEWSLETTER: I send my newsletter out using FloDesk because of their easy to use automations.
|Say thanks with a cup of joe!|
Click here to buy me a cup of coffee!!
Thanks in advance!
- Flea Market Flip on HGTV (video of her episode)
- Rainbow Chalk Paint
- Adobe Photoshop Fix [App] Apple | Google
- Instasize [app]
- iWatermark [app] Apple | Google
- Unfold [app]
- Quik [app] Apple | Google
- Keynote [presentations]
Studio 78 Podcast
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.